The collection of useful links and bookmarks about accessibility that I find useful.
By default, HTML is accessible, if used correctly. Web accessibility involves ensuring that content remains accessible, regardless of who and how the web is accessed.MDN
Getting started with accessibility
- Accessibility on MDN
- Accessibility on Wikipedia
- Tips for getting started with accessibility
- Nine easy steps to get started with accessibility
- Designing for accessibility is not that hard
- Getting started with web accessibility on my blog
Blog posts about accessibility
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- WebAIM Contrast checker tool
- Who can use this color combination?
- Inclusive Components
- Material Design accessibility guidelines
Level up your skills with useful web development & UX tips via e-mail.