Frontend Skeleton is an example frontend project with Grunt workflow and Browsersync. It is intended to work as a starting point for a new project or as a static site generator.
Some of the features:
- live reloading (page auto refresh on file change),
- auto creating CSS sprites from set of images,
- BEM methodology (Block, Element, Modifier) for CSS,
- optimized directory structure,
- SASS (libSass), Bourbon, Neat, Handlebars and other cool frontend stuff.
- 2.0.0-beta is available on
Project page and more details: https://github.com/damianwajer/frontend-skeleton
Level up your skills with useful UX, web development, and productivity tips via e-mail.